|National Public Science Day||United States of America|
|Random Acts of Kindness Day||United States of America|
Run down on the days events:
Today was foggy most of the day, but it was rather a warm 37° today. Misting most of the day. Today was another day in the Midwest, Wisonsin public workers protesting at the wi.gov capital. I hear today that the state workers were getting a little hot as well in Ohio, I just have to wonder if things will get out of hand here and in other states regarding state jobs….As far as I am concerned .gov jobs are like a snake eating its own tail, they will eventually completly devoure themselves. I dont think that .gov workers realize that the more they want the more they take away from themselves.
Keep im mind as they ask for more wages and benifiets it takes away from the ability for the economy to grow. Less workers in the Private sector means less tax revenue for the state, less revenue means increases in taxes for all, including the state workers….so less money for them…the more expensive the .gov gets the less capital will be invested in the private sector, less investment=less jobs + less state revenue thus higher taxes…..and the snake takes another bite of itself.
Interesting Links for the day:
Architects of Deception: looks like an interesting html publication…I will look for a pdf file review it and post on it sometime.
Here are a couple of links relating to the Tparty:
- Betrayed! Tea Party Politicians Vote to Renew the Patriot Act: from The American Dream website.
- Mad as a Hatter: The Hidden Roots of the Tea Party Movement- Part 1 posted on The Signs of the Times News website.
Here are a few articles of interest with the happenings of the Middle East.
- Rumours Honsi Mubarak may be in Coma:
- Ben-Ali Reportedly in Coma After Stroke:
- Iran Warships Suez Canal Passage ‘Back on’:
- Two Iranian Warships transit Suez for Syria:
- NY Times–Shy U.S. Intellectual Created Playbook Used in a Revolution:
We are Teetering on Disaster says Gov Christie in a Video.
The Collapse of America’s Labor Force. A article by Richard Benson