Eggs–Soft Scrambled in butter, soft boiled, or poached
- Beef-Rare/Medium Rare
- Mixed, Salted Nutes– No Peanuts
- Nut Butters–No extra Sugar
- Pure Buckwheat (this isnt wheat)
- Couscous (the kind made from Pearl millet only).
- Coffee, Tea, Green Tea, Read Wine.
- 4-8, 8oz glasses of filtered, chlorine and floride free water. Each day, avoid soft plastic bottles
20,000 ORAC points of antioxidants daily
Any carbohydrates (except oatmeal that is “Gluten Free”
- Oats, Oatmeal – even if it says gluten Free
- Fried Foods
- Oils — Cooking or Salad. This includes Olive Oil.
- Well Done meats
- Deli Meat, any nitrates added to meat
- Skin on baked potato or yams sweet potato. However, if you boild a potato, you can eat the skin.
Foods before Bed
- Best–Cherries or Milk
- Jasmine Rice
- Sweet Potato
- Valerian Tea
- Worst-Bacon Cheeseburger
- Dark Chocolate
- Red Bull type drinks
- Mountain Dew
- Indian Curry